Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
- Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.