As Associate Team Lead you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of agents engaged in customer services. Maintaining daily/weekly metrics, ensuring workflow is consistently distributed and that all SLA metrics are met are all part of the role.
The Associate Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to be fully flexible to work nights & weekends.
Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
Action plans for any areas of risk
Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
Risk and issue management
Escalation and support
Point of contact for resource management and scheduling across the team.
Lead the QA focus in driving service excellence across the team.
Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
Coordinate coverage across languages and processes
Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
Complete all Team Lead responsibilities in accordance to Accenture's policies
Drive and manage Global initiatives
Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
Provide Insight to client on business trending
Improve business processes within the team
Identify opportunity to add value to client
Understand the current environment and suggestion and implement ideas for improvement
Drive for global standardisation where possible
Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
Other Key Area's
Drive opportunity for improvement across the operation
Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client.
Promote an ethos and culture of improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
Education, Qualifications, Experience & Acumen
The successful candidate should have the following:
• • Strong team lead experience within a multilingual customer service environment
• • Experience of quality assurance in a customer service environment
• • Experience in training delivery
• • Excellent communication and presentation skills
• • Excellent organisational and time management skills
• • Results orientated
• • Experience in reporting and presenting to senior management forums
• • Experience with managing and coaching teams
• • Problem Solving and Value add
• • 1-2 years team management experience in an international environment
• • Fluent English
• • Strong interpersonal skills
• • Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
• • Excellent organisational & time management abilities
• • Strong negotiation skills
• • Analytical approach to problem solving
• • Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
• Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change e.g. changing product features will make earlier temporary fixes redundant and lead to changes in Support workflow that need to be relearned
• • Prior Experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company, content moderation
• • General understanding of e-commerce, online search engines/sites, web consumers, logistics providers, customer service
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.