Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 450,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Consultants will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
Managers will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 25 SAP Pinnacle awards and that has been recognised as SAP’s number one partner for 7 years running - what's stopping you?
Key Feature of this role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
• Business Transformation
• Process Optimisation
• Application Rationalisation
• Application Management
• A third level qualification in Business/Technology.
• A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
• Strong SAP functional knowledge with good understanding of technical architectures, module integration with SAP and non-SAP applications.
• Knowledge of S/4HANA is desirable but not mandatory
• Proven experience in implementing one or more SAP module for all project phases
• Strong leadership skills for mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
• Experience working in large global/multinational corporations
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas
• Experience in managing end-to-end operations in accordance with relevant operational performance and service quality requirements as per contract
• Ability to drive future outsourcing growth, leveraging industry expertise
• Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and comfortable managing large teams
• Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Use our experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.