The Ireland Employer Brand team is responsible for raising awareness of the Accenture brand, core services and employer values and skills requirements to candidates and employees. Covering a wide range of Marketing and Communications tactics to engage, attract and retain these audiences including Targeted Advertising, Events, Social Media, Content Marketing, Research and Internal Comms, we provide an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business priorities.
An enthusiastic and experienced Internal Communications professional ready to join our Marketing and Communications team in Dublin. The purpose of Internal Comms is to present a coherent overview of the Ireland businesses, people programmes, news and activity, and culture to support and engage our employees.
Reporting to Ireland Employer Brand Lead and working closely with local businesses, HR and Exec comms you will align Employer Brand programmes to Talent Strategy and business retention priority. You will also collaborate with Global and UK colleagues to localize existing content and represent Ireland market.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver Internal Comms plan for Ireland aligning to global, local and business area objectives
- Establish a regular cadence of people, company and culture stories to inspire, inform and engage employees
- Generate news content for internal audiences to drive employee understanding of the business, strategy and engagement
- Take ownership of internal communication templates to ensure tone, style and content are on-brand and effective
- Support promotion and tactical execution of Internal Comms. - Represent Ireland and regional and global CoP calls and forums
- Coordinate and own the Internal Comms schedule driving aligning on programing, messaging, timing, frequency, channels, and processes, in support of business objectives and priorities
- Support business stakeholder, in particular HR to ensure effective HR comms, with guidance on the different types of communications and prioritization
- Own, maintain and optimize the Ireland internal website
- Manage communication related metrics and dashboard l Q
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and marketing skills
- Experience of and work in marketing and communications
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with and guide stakeholders at all levels
- Work Experience – All round marketing and team experience.
- Creation and delivery of marketing activities.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.