- Coordinating, facilitating and working with all the departments to ensure fluent communication channels throughout every department.
- Produce status reports for weekly management meetings and executive management meetings to facilitate fact-based decision making
- Run Dublin S&P operational and project meetings, consolidate actions and ensure vigilance on closure
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review
- Update S&P RAID log and inform stakeholders on high risks and issues identified
- Reporting directly to the S&P PMO Lead for Europe
- Back up for other GU PMO’s as required
- Assist with general project administration
- Represent Organisational Management in meetings and record resolutions and agreed next steps accordingly
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to increase external and internal customer satisfaction
- Strong Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience/Interest in a Project Office function
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to stakeholders
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative with a strong sense of autonomy
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Comfortable challenging the ideas of others
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to co-ordinate across multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Very strong communication management with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Keen interest in financial analysis.
- Ability to problem solve and to apply critical thinking
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Tools (excel, word, project, power point).
- Exposure to technology a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.