Team Background – The Capability network communications team deliver internal communications and creative project support. The team collaborates, coordinates and strategizes to help customers reach their business goals.
Role Description – The successful candidate will work with the Operations lead and graphics team to provide a global video production service to help internal customers deliver effective messaging, spotlight success stories and promote new ideas and initiatives. They will also help manage the operations of a small, green screen studio for internal videos.
- Manage the creation of a wide range of video materials, from filmed content to motion graphics animation
- Act as a single point of contact for all video requests
- Deliver end-to-end project support from the initial conception stage through to final editing and post-production
- Offer assistance with scripting, storyboarding and storyline creation, in collaboration with an in-house editorial team
- Help manage the operations of a small, in-house, green screen studio and all associated equipment, including scheduling and supervising of all filming projects
- Provide occasional remote filming and post-production support to other locations,
- Lead and implement operational initiatives to drive value for team
- Manage other ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
- Minimum of three years of experience of working in video
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with writers, and other creative colleagues
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Video production expertise, particularly in a business environment
- Expertise with video production and editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro and AfterEffects in particular
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.