Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with their Outsourcing Project Manager for any new experiments, workflows and updates to existing ones.
- Manage the expectations of each Project Management Region Leads on experiments, client requests, new flows and other activities that would need operational support.
- Work closely with Project Management Region / Site Lead and Operations leads to make sure that information such as updates, capacity/AHT changes and the likes are cascaded to the rest of the ops team.
- Work closely with the Policy, Quality and Training Team on any training requirements, Policy and Quality updates on the new work flows, change in policy, etc.
- Raise and find mitigations on any issues or concerns on timelines, capacity changes, volume increase, resource requirements, etc.
- Should be able to proactively reach out to Operations leads and understand their concerns on new experiments, workflows and client requests.
Key Qualifications / Skills
- Educational level: Any Graduate of a 3 year or 4 year course, with proof of completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have project management experience (Must have)
- Should have lead or managerial experience of leading a team for 2 - 3 years
- Analytical skills in terms of deriving insights from available data
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effectively manage multiple parallel projects and provide high quality output
- Experienced in conducting effective meetings, town-hall discussions and presentations for client visits to the production floor
- Highly organized; able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Builds effective and long-term relations with client and key stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: capable of inductive thinking, and applies lessons learned in the past to current situations and issues
- Strong planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Thorough and keen to details; ensures quality of work; and identifies and alerts others of problems early.
- Strong sense of ownership toward owns work and the takes opportunity to make a contribution beyond job description/role.
- Out of box thinking and innovative mindset.
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Willing to operate European working hours
- Overtime may be required
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to motivate teams and maintain teams’ business focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoying challenging opportunities
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Microsoft Office skills
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction
- Written and Fluent spoken ability to communicate in another project specific language for Client interaction if required on the position
- Client industry experience is a plus
- Prior exposure to team coordination activities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.