Job Title: Facilities & Operations Analyst
Level: 11 – Analyst
To provide a defined range of efficient and effective administrative services for IE Office Operations. To support the Office Operations Specialists in the delivery of services within our Dublin locations and provide client focused value added service to the building and its customers.
Health and Safety - Health and Safety Environmental Site Coordinator
- HSESC and main POC for Ireland.
- Manage and coordinate all fire wardens and first aiders.
- Training coordinator for Health and Safety.
- Ensure all H&S equipment is maintained – order and maintain stock when required.
- Manage corrective action plans for all Ireland Locations
- Fire Drill POC and coordinator.
- Ensure all AWS invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Management and communication of AWS accruals.
- AWS POC for all invoice queries, working with suppliers and local finance team to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Raising annual, monthly and ad-hoc purchase orders.
- Process when required journals and recoveries
- Assist Environmental team and relevant suppliers in compiling waste statistics.
- Support all communications regarding environmental items such as signage, community emails and other media.
- Escalate issues to the Line Manager as appropriate.
- Identify and build good working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Provide operational cover as required.
- Ad-hoc Office Ops support for both events and reactive activities/projects.
Workplace Solutions Skills Requirements
- IT Applications – MS Office, Siebel, EMS
- Customer Service –1 year’s previous experience, min
- Drive and Motivation
- Information Seeking
- Planning & Org
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.