- Experience in Credit Operations leadership and/or Operations process support, Quality Audit/Compliance and continuous Improvement
- Strong knowledge of Order to Cash processes including the ability to understand and integrate complex processes and system details
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (preferably Business to Business)
- Ability to multi-task, be self-managed and meet critical deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Advanced Desktop Application skills (Visio, MS Word, Excel, Power-point, PowerBI)
- College degree in Business, Finance or other applicable area (or commensurate experience)
- Desirable: With Relevant Certification/License (e.g. CPA, Credit Management, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.