Job Title Support Reporting & Data Analyst
Our mission is to provide best-in-class service and innovative solutions, to allow partners to learn, grow and engage with our client’s products.
The Reporting & Data Analyst will help to optimise the performance of the Support team, fully owning reporting functions and generating data insights in relation to Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Volume and other key metrics. The role involves liaising closely with global counterparts on best practice and driving actionable insights and process improvement on the back of these insights. They should also promote an ethos and culture of improvement across the teams across delivery locations.
Shift work and / or night work may be expected depending on changes in business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
Included but not limited to:
- Working independently to complete analysis and development tasks.
- Providing insights and support in the creation of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Creating Impact Assessments based on specific factors requested by the client.
- Working with the client and internal team members to identify additional service insights of value.
- Tracking the impact of any changes to service performance and helping optimise the operating model and reporting practices within the team.
- Proactively identifying trends or operational risks based on data analysis and insights.
- Escalating issues, providing all the relevant information, when required and striving to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Handling adhoc requests from Managers and Operation Leads.
- Prioritising work based on key business needs at all times, supporting operations on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining an understanding of and passion for client products and industry in order to maximise relevance and value delivered.