- 2- 3 years plus experience in a credit and collections management environment
- Strong People Management Skills
- Resilience in a fast-past work environment
- Proven success with stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving and Query Management Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communications Skills
- Advance knowledge of MS Office suite and SAP/ CRM.
- Metrics and Reporting including Advanced Excel Skills
- Fluency in English
- Western European language preferable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
DisclaimerPlease also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity