Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00667881 00667881_en
Customer Experience New Associate – Fluent in German
Would you like to join a company that solves our clients' challenges in driving innovation? Would you like to build a rewarding career with a global organisation that partners with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500? If so, please read on!
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Associate to join our client-facing team.
Accenture is not only a fantastic place to work, you’ll be supported in building a rewarding, long-term career when you become part of our diverse, global community.
As a Digital Marketing professional, you have a passion for helping others achieve results. In this role, you will focus on small to mid-size business customers (SMBs) of a global and dynamic company. Success in this position commands exceptional customer service output, applicable problem-solving skills, ability to drive solutions and thrive in a fun, team-focused environment.
· Provide advertising support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
· Offer digital product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
· Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
· Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their digital marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the client’s advertising solutions
· Provide vital insights and feedback on the client’s digital products
· Demonstrate agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and an ability to ramp up to speed quickly
· Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Solutions mind-set, digitally-focused, tech savvy, with a passion for the customer and customer experience
· Resolves customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicates to clients on progress, identifying areas for improvements to their online advertising solutions
· Focused on customer satisfaction by driving the right marketing product adoption for the right customer
· Self-driven with attention-to-detail and follow-through skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Key Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of digital marketing, online advertising products and social media
· Fluency in English AND fluency in German
· Excellent grammar and typing accuracy skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· BA or BS in marketing, Economics, Computer Science or similar field
· Work Experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.