Join Accenture Ireland’s fastest growing division, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS). We’re adding Project Managers experienced with multi-lab global implementations of pharma QC laboratory systems including, but not limited to LIMS, ELN, CDS and LES.
You will be responsible for crafting and driving a project to completion and management of stakeholders across multiple diverse groups. We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in laboratory informatics project management, who can deliver complex technology or business solutions in a client-facing environment.
Additionally, you should be able to provide thought leadership to a client and have the ability to support and influence a client in their approach to attain execution excellence of their operations.
Being part of a newly established EU Hub, based in Dublin, Ireland, you will be at the forefront of supporting our growing Pharmaceutical, Med-tech & Bio-technology client base in Ireland. You will lead out on the tools and technologies that truly connect a laboratory. This is a unique opportunity to join a global team that is focused on making an impact and changing the lives of people everywhere.
- Craft and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded
- Responsible for defining, building and maintaining the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan
- Leads project scope and is responsible for the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables
- Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Engaging with senior client stakeholders to handle client expectations and working with client business partners across multiple businesses and technical groups
- Creation of status reports for senior management
- Ability to deliver results in a pressurised environment and to ramp-up quickly.
- Facilitation of client workshops to present, validate and achieve partner consensus on business approaches, requirements or always plans and to maintain strong client focus.
- 4+ years laboratory system Project Management experience
- 4+ plus years technical and business delivery experience
- Excellent leadership experience, team management, working across multiple work streams
- Experience of leading and mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel
- Strong executive presence, ability to communicate complex issues to both senior management and to the delivery team
- Ability to craft and lead a project through the project lifecycle
- Shown delivery track record in managing/supporting IT/ Business projects across all areas of the IT Delivery
- Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to handle and address ambiguity head-on
- Excellent project management and communication skills- both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills.
- Previous experience of and collaborating with large, disparate and often virtual teams and working in a large multinational in the IT or High-Tech sector
- Capable of engaging on complex IT delivery programmes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.