Role: Financial Services Talent and Organisation Manager
Joining Accenture provides you with the chance to make new ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies – our clients. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy a creative environment where meaningful and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is one of the world's leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Accenture Financial Services Talent and Organisation offers a comprehensive approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through developing and crafting Talent Strategy, HR and organisation change.
We help clients…
- Develop an organisation and culture with the capacity to capitalise on disruption and respond rapidly to changing market forces.
- Build and craft talent strategies that incorporate future talent needs, accelerate performance and define the path to desired future state.
- Develop individual and collective capability while improving the performance of the organisation through leadership strategies, coaching and development programs integrated with the business agenda.
- Position HR to leverage digital, drive the talent agenda, deliver a “consumerised” employee experience and build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach to the business.
Responsibilities may include :
- Develop change strategies and plans and executing accordingly
- Defining targeted communication approaches and developing & delivering communications
- Assessing change / business readiness to assess the effectiveness of the change strategies and initiatives
- Understanding learning requirements and defining targeted learning approaches
- Understanding organisational and cultural changes and aligning talent with these changes
- Working with clients to facilitate sustainable a change culture
- Develop Workforce planning needs considering the emerging trends and issues
- Create Talent management employee experience strategies and to solve workforce challenges by supporting HR on their operations, capability and technology
- Develop leadership development programmes which explore themes of team alignment, strategy and culture
- Experience in transformation of operating models and organisational design.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Developing expertise in specific specialty areas to drive firm recognised expertise development.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Handling key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Facilitating meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities