Job Title- Finance Process Sr. Analyst
Level- 10 - Senior Analyst
End User Support for CTC Applications - MME, MMS, MMB, MMR, MMP, DSM, CDL, CBP, CVT and more
CTC Tier 1 support team has expertise in both business processes and system procedures. They are the first point of contact for end users seeking support for functional questions. They know the business and are the “go to” people to answer process and system related questions. By working closely with end users, the Tier 1 Support team can spot trends in terms of need for additional training and improvements to the training curriculum. They are also well positioned to identify process changes improving how the system supports the business.
End User Support (55%)
Serve as the first point of contact for end users by providing expert-level answers to functional questions related to CTC Applications CTC Applications - MME, MMS, MMB, MMR, MMP, DSM and more processes and system procedures:
Answer questions coming from end users through Skype.
- Answer questions coming from end users through Service Now.
- Raise Clear Quest ticket, for observed defects:
- Provide defect status to impacted end users.
- Retest and share out fixes for defects logged.
- Attend daily operations call to discuss logged defects.
CTC Application Release Testing (10%)
- Participate in Product Test for major releases.
- Conduct through testing prior to all minor releases.
- Assist with the completion of cutover tasks prior to go-live of all new releases.
Reference Material Management (20%)
- Provide the support, maintenance, and refinement of best practices, job aids, demos and other tools to support the use of CTC Apps.
- Conduct trainings - including administration, logistics and training materials
MME, MMS, MMB, MMR and MMP Knowledge Sharing (10%)
- Support Ad-hoc training requests:
- Track training request.
- Schedule training.
- Monitor outstanding request to ensure trainings are scheduled and delivered.
- Support recurring MME training to End Users, CFM - ABS, Transition, Shared and Dedicated
- Organize the administration, logistics and materials for on-going MME training sessions.
- Present training to end users
Product Competency and Team collaboration (On-going)
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of MME, MMS, MMB, MMR and MMP functionality, including enhancements and future scope.
- Develop and maintain relationships with End Users in an effort to stay connected to the pulse of the CTC User community.
- Proactively and collaboratively work to maintain constant communication with other Tiers within the MME, MMS, MMB, MMR and MMP Finance team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong proficiency of Accenture financial systems.
- Ability to use and understand: SAP, MME, MMS, MMB, MMR, MMP, DSM, CDL, CBP, CVT
- Ability to communicate effectively:
- With resources from different organizations, geographies.
- With resources from different levels (executive presence).
- English proficiency is required (written and spoken).
- Understanding of different roles that support projects:
- Program and Project Management activities.
- Staffing and Human Resources activities.
- Forecasting and Financial Concepts.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP Financials & Business Reporting.
- Deep knowledge of how Accenture manages external client work.
- Strong understanding of the CFM role within Accenture.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise calm and patience during high-stress periods.
- Comfortable in working in a team collaborative environment.
- Exhibit good follow-up and follow through skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within a global team to support global users.
- Ability to work on several problems simultaneously.
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels; excellent executive presence.
- Must be a “self-starter”; strong administrative skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Reports to: CTC Finance Process Tier 1 Specialist
- Supervises: N/A
- External Relationships: CTC Tier 2 and 3, CIO Operations, SAP OTC, Production Support Architects, CFM End Users, CFM SMEs, Delivery End Users, Finance Champions, Corporate Finance – Internal Auditors, External Auditors