Based in Cherrywood Accenture office, the Local Support Senior Analyst will provide technology support for Accenture customers situated on campus for the workstation fleet and for all network services deployed locally. The analyst will also work closely with the Onsite TS: Local Team Lead and their colleagues ensuring that required services are delivered and that continuous service improvement is a key focus.
Reporting to the Associate Manager for IT in Cherrywood, the Senior Analyst will be expected to support network and workstation related IT queries at both our Arena House and Cherrywood Sites. There will be an on call element for this role as and when required by the business, though this will remain at the discretion of the associate manager at all times.
RESPONSABILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Respond to first, second and third line incidents logged via IT Service Desk, Accenture Portal or in person, administering solutions to known problems and diagnosing and documenting undefined problems as they occur within the agreed SLAs for the local workstation environment.
- Respond to first, second and third line incidents logged via IT Service Desk, Accenture Portal or in person, administering solutions to known problems and diagnosing the network connectivity on site.
- Ensure effective prioritisation, coordination and resolution of logged incidents within agreed SLA, working as a team but taking a lead to maintain effective incident queue management.
- Be a dedicated support point of contact for selected premium support customers.
- Ensure good working knowledge of internal IT environment and associated products, including customer eligibility criteria and pricing, connectivity allowances and protocols.
- Arrange and provide where required IT support for special events including but not limited to new joiner inductions, executive events and company acquisition projects.
- First line troubleshooting of printing.
- Provide hands on networks support as required.
- Perform PC New Joiner builds, Rebuilds and Upgrades (including data backup and restore where required).
- To provide hardware support for Accenture workstations, tablet and mobile devices.
- Build good trust based relationships with key customers & customer groups when providing support needs. Ensure that two-way feedback is developed relating to our products and services, current customer priorities, challenges and requirements.
- Be a strong advocate for product and service customer adoption.
- Ensure that a strong customer service ethos is provided.
People Development and Relationship Management
- Ensure effective team collaboration across our support team.
- Ensure own relevant training development plan is maintained and that required training is conducted throughout the year.
- Ensure adherence to Accenture performance management process.
Proactive Support and Value Add
- Be a key contributor and change agent towards continued process excellence initiatives within the team.
- Proactive identification of issues that are seen in the environment, successfully communicating these to required audience, helping to drive resolution and raise awareness.
- Quality assurance of previously closed incidents, problems and service requests, assessing for improvements opportunities in services delivered.
- Proactively take part in new product and service pilots both globally and locally, provide effective feedback, disseminate information within the team.
- Proactively maintain team process documents, ensuring they are relevant and up to date.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and innovations that are relevant for area of support, internally and externally to the business.
- Be cost aware, ensuring focus is maintained in providing the right costed solutions for our customers.
- Proactively suggest ways to ensure services remain cost efficient.
- Be aware of our cost recovery mode and ensure its correct use when delivering services.
- Update asset management information to accurately account for movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes.
- Provide assistance where required for other asset management requirements and contribute to our overall asset management KPI’s.
- Maintain team PC storage processes, conforming to internal policies and ISO accreditations.
- Maintain appropriate workstation and consumable stock levels for team.
- Day to day operational management of Ireland PC New Joiners, Upgrades & Leavers processes.
- Provision of required PC consumables to customer base and management of connected process.
- Work with internal Risk team to provide adequate health and safety IT products where required.
- Dealing with IT equipment disposal activities.
Data Services Responsibilities
- Effective incident and performance management for specific on-site servers.
- Effective server capacity management activities.
- Effective local supplier management of third parties related to server environment.
- Appropriate patch management of specific on-site servers in accordance to require.
- Accenture security standards.
- Remote hands responsibility to assist remote UKI Infrastructure team where required.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Juniper and Aruba products an advantage
- Thorough knowledge and experience of working Cisco IOS or Junipers Juno. Avaya voice system, or any voice experience would be beneficial.
- Good foundation of understanding while configuring Cisco IOS, and Juniper operating system.
- Hands on experience of installing/configuring/ replacing network hardware components
- Knowledge of laptop, desktop, smartphones, tablets and printer hardware fundamentals.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and networking principles and equipment, IP Telephony (Voice over IP) and server technologies as well as network security fundamentals.
- Understanding of ServiceNow Support Tool or other incident management tools.