Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00647805 00647805_en-GB
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the BPS Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA.
· BA or equivalent work experience
· 1+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity, preferable but not essential
· 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Centre or similar preferred
· Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
· Use appropriate mannerisms/behaviour when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
· Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact
· Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
· Mentor and coach others
· Participate and lead in analysing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
· Identify barriers to effective teamwork
· Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goal.
Working Environment • Service Delivery and Target Driven environment • Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours • Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods • Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
• Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
• Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
• Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.