Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00642785 00642785_en
Business Operations – PMO Manager
Working as part of a Programme Management Team, within ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY, we are looking for a candidate with experience setting up and working in a Programme Management Office.
The ideal person will demonstrate strong PMO experience, excellent waterfall / agile understanding, PM certification with solid project management & project delivery experience. You must have excellent communications skills, influencing skills, client facing skills and dealing with stakeholders, team members and third parties.
The PMO is also accountable for the management and delivery of the PMO team programme with wide responsibilities covering production and maintenance of the programme integrated plan, RAID (risks, issues, dependency, assumption) management, financial governance and tracking, resource allocation, supply/demand management and status reporting.
• Ensure project governance / audit and controls are applied to the projects
• Update stakeholders on the delivery of transformation projects across the business
• Ensure the PMO standards, procedures, tools and templates are adhered to
• Actively engage in planning, administration and reporting according to PMO standards
• Liaise between the project teams to collate, document, store and report information and decisions
• Construct and maintain Programme integrated plan providing critical path tracking, analysis and ensuring effective reporting and escalation of exceptions / threat to plan
• Provide quality assurance ensuring compliance to standards and governance; inclusion of mandatory milestones / levels, dependencies, deliverables; supporting project managers where required
• Review of RAID logs across the Programme ensuring continual alignment to current plan status and threats to critical path are pro-actively controlled
• Conduct periodic RAID deep dives ensuring quality and active management
• Review and quality assurance of status reports ensuring clear, succinct updates, relevant escalations are reflected, escalated and managed
• Manage and track Programme financials ensuring driver and impact of variances to forecasts and budget are understood, corrective action is taken, financial risks are raised, governance is followed and relevant items are escalated to executive level
• Monitor resource allocations liaising with Workstream Leads to ensure discrepancies are resolved and impacts understood
• Monitor financial approvals through the funding process ensuring Workstreams remain within governance
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.