Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00642267 00642267_en
German DRO (Digital Right Operations) Agent &
The successful candidate will review uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove fraudulent content according to Client Policy.
· Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
· Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
· Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy
· Provide feedback on trends identified in review
· General data entry related tasks
· Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
· Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
· Familiar with and user of social media products
· Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
· Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
· Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
· Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
· Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
· Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Fluent English and German
· Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
· Good problem solving
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?