What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience of both configuration and functional design in Manufacturing is essential
- Preferably a consulting background which may include supplier / client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project
- Strong skills for leading and mentoring team and encouraging the team to excel.
- Exposure to SAP Project Management methodologies
- Experience working in large global/multinational corporations
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and comfortable managing large teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will be based in Dublin but you must be willing to travel to the UK
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
"SAP Implementation Ireland"