Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00591184 00591184_en
Join Accenture Financial Services Consulting Payments Practice and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues.
Are you ready to join our Financial Services Technology Consulting Payments practice and support our clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and enhanced offerings? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities?
If yes then Technology Consulting is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong, global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in Payments , you’ll help our Financial Services clients transform their technology landscape and develop innovative payments solutions. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advising on emerging technologies.
Examples of projects Technology Consulting Practitioners in Payments work on are:
• Defining the roadmap for key strategic and legislative driven IT Programmes
• Shaping and leading the delivery of complex technology solutions in the Payments area
• Defining the way our clients exploit the “New IT”: Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
• Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud
• Driving the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
• Advising our clients and developing communities of practice on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technology project delivery environment in the payments area
• Experience in working on the projects using Agile delivery methods
• Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments space
• Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent
• Knowledge of various methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
• Project management skills
• Team Lead skills
• Experience in stakeholder management and workshop facilitation
• Understanding of at least one key Payments area:
o Core Payments and/ or Cards payments (issuance, acquiring)
o Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation (Bitcoin, E-Wallets, Blockchain)
o Payments Regulation (PSD2, FATCA, AML regulations)
o Fraud detection and prevention in Payments
• Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience/ merchant/ acquirer experience/ alternative Payments vendor experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the Payments area
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
Why Accenture Consulting?
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?