Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00591184 00591184_en
Join Accenture Financial Services Consulting Payments Practice and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues.
Are you ready to join our Financial Services Technology Consulting Payments practice and support our clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and enhanced offerings? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities?
If yes then Technology Consulting is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong, global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in Payments , you’ll help our Financial Services clients transform their technology landscape and develop innovative payments solutions. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advising on emerging technologies.
Examples of projects Technology Consulting Practitioners in Payments work on are:
• Defining the roadmap for key strategic and legislative driven IT Programmes
• Shaping and leading the delivery of complex technology solutions in the Payments area
• Defining the way our clients exploit the “New IT”: Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
• Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud
• Driving the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
• Advising our clients and developing communities of practice on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technology project delivery environment in the payments area
• Experience in working on the projects using Agile delivery methods
• Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments space
• Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent
• Knowledge of various methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
• Project management skills
• Team Lead skills
• Experience in stakeholder management and workshop facilitation
• Understanding of at least one key Payments area:
o Core Payments and/ or Cards payments (issuance, acquiring)
o Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation (Bitcoin, E-Wallets, Blockchain)
o Payments Regulation (PSD2, FATCA, AML regulations)
o Fraud detection and prevention in Payments
• Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience/ merchant/ acquirer experience/ alternative Payments vendor experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the Payments area
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
Why Accenture Consulting?
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.