Role : Big Data Solution Architects
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
When you join Accenture Digital you will turn great ideas into reality for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Accenture is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your digital skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale.
In today's fast-paced digitally driven business, information and analytics are critical as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Analytics Delivery practice (part of Accenture Digital) focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management and Analytics challenges. We integrate best of breed technology through our extensive network of alliance companies to deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyse and optimize business performance across the enterprise. Rationalising information and digital content, developing business insight through BI solutions over structured and unstructured data, using Analytics and Big Data methods to measure and predicting business outcomes are all key components of our end to end capability.
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following for projects in clients across different industries:
- Identify new business opportunities relating to Big Data / BI / Data Architecture initiatives to leverage the power of analytics
- Drive the integrated value proposition and work with the client to gain alignment and buy-in
- Lead the development of businesses cases and solution proposals to meet client requirements around Big Data / BI / Data solutions and also Data Governance / Operating models
- Work closely with leadership to define the success criteria for Big Data / BI / Data Architecture and Data Management projects
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
- Lead end-to-end implementation projects and management of on-shore / off-shore teams for the delivery of Big Data / BI / Data Architecture solutions to meet client use cases and needs
- Solution and Technical architecture for Big Data / BI / Data Warehousing
- Lead and implement Data governance and BI / Analytics Operating model transformation
- Project and Programme management
- Drive the client stakeholder engagement
- Estimation and plan of projects
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought process to complex issues
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field is highly advantageous
- You must be eligable to work in Ireland and wider EU
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.