Skills & Experience
- Experience with data, visualisation, software tools and modelling techniques.
- A proven track record in the development and implementation of data analytical projects, models and solutions.
- Familiarity with the application of predictive analytics, cognitive computing and forecasting, for example, to real world problems.
- Proficient in predictive analytics technologies like R, Python, SPSS, SAS.
- Proficient in ‘big data’ analytics technologies like Hive, Hortonworks.
- Proficient in visualisation analytics technologies like Tableau, Qlikview.
- Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to non-technical audiences
- Good listening skills & communication skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise based on the requirements of the business
- Minimum 2 year’s industry experience.
- Cross industry knowledge - Advantageous industries include, Public Services. and Financial Services
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level at a minimum; quantitative or computer science degree preferred
- Prior Consulting experience an advantage.
- Prior project management experience an advantage.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.