Innovation Capability Accelerator: Innovation Ecosystem Consultant
The Dock, Accenture
The Dock is Accenture’s Global R&D and Innovation Centre. We’re a meeting place where Accenture, clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology. We work with Accenture, clients and our partners to research and develop new assets, methodologies and thought leadership around key focus areas to accelerate the development of Accenture’s innovation capability globally.
We are looking for an Innovation Ecosystem Consultant to be a core member of our growing Innovation Nexus team, which is led from The Dock in Dublin.
Nexus is focused on supporting innovation across Accenture globally. The team runs a program of activities that supports our people to tap the power of Accenture’s innovation capabilities to create value for our clients. These activities include management of the Innovation Navigator website and content, curating innovation expertise and experiences relevant to our clients, and designing and driving initiatives to improve our global Innovation Architecture and capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
As an Innovation Ecosystem Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the Nexus program of activities and assets, as well as working with client account teams, innovation practitioners and leadership across Accenture to leverage Accenture’s innovation capabilities with clients and partners.
As an Innovation Ecosystem Consultant, you will:
- Coordinate updates to the Innovation Navigator site, which serves as the ‘front door’ to Innovation at Accenture and the Nexus set of resources
- Manage, triage and prioritise for response incoming innovation-related queries from across Accenture, directing or answering as appropriate
- Work with global innovation leadership and practitioners to identify and deliver initiatives to improve the utilisation and impact of our Innovation Architecture capabilities
- Support on key projects as directed by the program manager
- Coordinate research and insights into innovation needs of key user and client groups
- Coordinate outreach calls, presentations and coaching sessions to various innovation stakeholder groups internally and externally
- Coordinate, track and share information on locations, services and content from across the innovation architecture to improve collaboration
- Support the identification and codifying of Innovation best practices, methods and frameworks
Skills and qualifications required
- Experience with Innovation concepts and methodologies, such as design thinking, agile, sprints, growth hacking, ideation, etc.
- Programme and project-management experience
- Experience in consulting or innovation-related services organisation
- Experience coordinating and conducting research into user needs
- Experience with content creation and enterprise collaboration tools
- Presentation experience with diverse stakeholder groups
- Stakeholder management and communications experience
- Experience and understanding of Accenture’s Innovation Architecture is preferred
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to manage to multiple deadlines and milestones concurrently
- Detail-oriented, systematic and able to coordinate across multiple sources of input
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have the ability to deal with senior stakeholders in a professional and supportive manner that maximises buy-in to the initiative’s efforts
- Ability to define ambiguous tasks, seek clarification and work through completion
- Continuously scanning and assessing for opportunities for improvement in methodologies, processes, tools, stakeholder engagement
- Coordinating and drawing insights from large volumes of information and multiple stakeholders
- Strong project and programme management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is Accenture’s multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, this global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.