Organization: Accenture Interactive
Job Title: Digital Optimisation Analytics Consultant
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive guides companies on the journey toward agile, intelligent marketing. Our services cover all aspects of digital consulting, marketing analytics, and media management. Accenture Interactive's methodologies and assets enable closer interaction between the marketing and technology functions, driving both organizations toward a common end goal: customer relevance. Visit our homepage: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive.
The Digital Analytics Consultant, specializing in marketing optimization, will work with Accenture clients to understand their digital marketing needs, translating those needs into strategies to deliver higher ROI across digital marketing campaigns. This professional will work as a Product Expert within our Digital portfolio utilizing Accenture Interactive's platform and tools.
The Digital Analytics Consultant will assist with the following: Developing digital marketing strategies, Developing customer segmentation strategies, then using cluster analysis, predictive modeling and leading edge analytical techniques to deliver the segmentation. Also support and participate in client presentations and planning sessions documenting required next steps plus explaining and presenting statistical based project results from optimization activities
- Developing digital marketing strategies for our clients including defining the opportunity, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Analyzing data to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve marketing performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this
- Proposing, contributing to, and verifying multivariate testing and targeting/personalization strategies in the planning phase of Client projects
- Developing customer segmentation strategies, then using cluster analysis, predictive modeling and leading edge analytical techniques to deliver the segmentation
- To perform the project analysis utilizing Accenture's proprietary software and common commercial analytical applications
- To support and participate in client presentations and planning sessions documenting required next steps plus explaining and presenting statistical based project results from optimization activities
- Working with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, media, technology, processes and our clients' agencies to transform or improve marketing operations and performance
- Supporting teams through all phases of a project lifecycle including developing RFPs, proposals, contracts, planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live etc