Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Overall purpose of job
We are looking to establish and grow our Customer Analytics practice. The role is cross industry, where you will bring your deep customer analytics expertise to bear on delivering measurable value to our clients. You will also be required to grow and develop the business, assist in building new offerings and developing a customer analytics team.
- Lead the end to end solution design, from data access to insights deployment. This will involve crafting the solution for data access, cleansing and manipulation through to model development and validation
- Lead the client engagement, focusing on governance, customer analytics strategy, transformation, implementation of solutions and ultimately driving the delivery of business outcomes for Accenture’s clients.
- Be an analytics SME, who is fluent in the tools and techniques pertinent to customer analytics.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior executives and management on their business needs and issues.
- Develop and frame Proof of Concepts and full service implementations for key clients, where applicable, including scoping, staffing, engagement setup and execution.
- Manage, mentor and counsel analysts, consultants and managers to be successful and effective Customer Analytics Management Consultants.
- Support development of the Customer Analytics Practice by driving initiatives around staffing, quality management, recruitment, capability development, knowledge management, etc.
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Customer Analytics. Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of customer analytics topics.
- Publish research and present ideas at industry conferences and seminars.
- Develop expertise in emerging trends in tools, techniques and methodologies in the customer analytics arena.
- Identify business development opportunities for our Customer Analytics offerings across all industries. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise on customer analytics related topics and participate in development of client proposals and RFP responses.
Client Relationship Development
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Customer Analytics teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.
- Ability to bring industry leading expertise and point-of-view on customer analytics, CRM, marketing, and customer data platform
- Extensive experience in customer segmentation, propensity analysis, product and pricing development and related customer analytics techniques.
- Familiarity with Customer Analytics across broad suite of platforms such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python and a strong knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modelling (e.g. AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques etc.)
- Expertise in machine learning, cognitive computing etc an advantage
- Appreciation for how customer analytics can enable and drive superior business outcomes and results, with experience in actioning insights and value realisation
- Experience in professional services negotiations, deal shaping, and pricing
- Enthusiasm in executing the end-to-end sales cycle while performing work within a client account
- Enthusiasm in supporting peers in designing and authoring proposals and RFPs