Strategy & Consulting – Strategy Director
Seniority: Director Level (CL6)
Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for experienced strategy professionals who are passionate about digital and new technologies, and eager to leverage their expertise to work with our clients on transforming their core operations, accelerating growth and scaling new businesses. As a Customer & Growth Strategy Manager, you will work directly with the C-suite and senior executives of the most prominent companies and organizations within the region to solve for their top-of-mind issues – customer experience, growth strategy, digital transformation, innovation and new business ventures. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our broad network of specialists and experts across Accenture to bring the best of our capabilities to clients. If this sounds right to you, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture Strategy could mean for you!
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Typically lead a team of 3-5 consultants (and experts / specialists from other disciplines) to solve for CEO’s burning issues and help clients achieve new performance highs.
- Provide intellectual leadership for the team under PD’s guidance and ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget, harnessing the team's diversity to ensure the development of creative solutions to complex problems.
- Give your team members formal and informal feedback and encourage them as they continue to develop their skills.
- Develop trusted-based client relationship to ensure that the team meets and exceeds the client's expectations.
- Typically lead a team of 1-2 consultants to help senior leaders pursue customer and growth related business opportunities.
- Help shape the deal with the clients and develop compelling proposals under senior manager’s guidance.
- Developing expertise in customer and growth practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Start to play a role in building the company by participating in recruiting campaigns, contributing to training programs, and writing for internal and external audiences
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior consultants
- 7-10 years of experience in customer and growth strategies, with 5 years individually leading consulting projects or 6~8 years related industry experience with basic consulting skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality and broader consumer-facing industries and understands its cross functional operations
- Strong and proven track record in corporate strategy, topline growth and business model innovation, digital customer experience strategy
- Strong capabilities on analytical and quantitative problem solving, and complex ideas communication, analytics experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- MBA from global top tier program strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.