• Work with the customer, users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for the application
• Model and design the application data structure, storage, and integration
• Lead the database analysis, design, and build effort
• Work with the application architects and designers to design the integration solution
• Ensure that the database designs fulfill the requirements, including data volume, frequency needs, and long-term data growth
• Work with the technical architects and application designers to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications
• Experience with building data platform on cloud (Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data Warehouse environment, Azure Databricks)
• Expert in SQL writing in SQL Server/SQL Azure Data Warehouse
• Experience with Microsoft Azure/SQL Server and ideally Azure Data Warehouse environment
• Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data
• Understanding of advance analytics needs such as Predictive/Cognitive Analytics concepts
• Proven background of designing and implementing architectural solutions which solve strategic and tactical business needs
• Deep knowledge of best practices through relevant experience across data-related disciplines and technologies, particularly for enterprise-wide data architectures, data management, data governance and data warehousing Highly competent with relational database design and structured query language (SQL)
• Highly competent with data modeling
• Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence skills or including: Handling ELT and scalability issues for enterprise level data warehouse
• Creating ETLs/ELTs to handle data from various data sources and various formats
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills in large data environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.