Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn .
About Accenture Interactive:
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
The UI Designer will work closely with marketing team and design team to facilitate the creative process and the role will be responsible for the UI and UX design of various digital media platforms (mobile application, website, online platform)
Create artworks, design layout, video clips and animation for promotional & marketing materials in website, social media, EDMs, etc.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Work closely with UX team to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, sketch, process flow or graphic elements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Develop UI mockups, components and prototypes for mobile app, web or other digital forms.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product manager and design lead
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user feedback.
- Prepare and present UI design to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Team spirit, strong interpersonal and communication skill
- China market insight and digital trends
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good time-management skills
- Degree holder in Design, Computer-Science or relevant field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.