The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
You’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our broader digital community on consulting missions and implementation around analytics.
- Support the full software development lifecycle
- Utilize emerging technologies and big data design principles in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support big data and analytics initiative
- Work closely with other engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to our clients
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Big Data or relevant disciplines
- At least 5-year experience with Data Engineering or Big Data Technologies, or Data Transformation, and modeling
- Experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Data Lake, Azure, Google, AWS etc.) or experience with open source technologies (Spark, Kafka, Presto, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Experience with 2 of 3 - Java, Scala, and Python programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Self-motivated and team player, able to work under dynamic work environment and flexible to changes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.