Role: Management Consulting - Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside industry experts to lead transformational programs and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. We are looking for talented professionals to join the team.
As a Consulting practitioner in this role you’ll work with our clients to help them transform their businesses. Accenture's practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, our business is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. You’ll be working on clients’ sites in joint teams with the client and become a key part of their business change journey.
As a member of the Talent and Organization (T&O) practice you will get the opportunity to use your industry experience and specialized skills to help build our fast-growing practice. You will embark on a fast-paced career path and have support with a comprehensive learning and development plan, with opportunities to coach fellow consulting practitioners.
As stated, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities by leveraging Accenture:
- HR Strategy
- Digital HR transformation
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Workforce Analytics, People Insights and Performance
- HR Technology & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- HR Operating Model and Capabilities
- HR Shared Service & Strategy Design
- Employee Experience Lifecycle
- Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
As a T&O consulting manager or consultant, you’ll often be:
- Leading teams in client focused consulting programs engaging with key client stakeholders
- Supporting requirements gathering, scoping and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programs
- Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Participating in business development opportunities to further grow client opportunities
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
You will have experience and skills in the following:
- Leading medium-sized teams, client for Manager or Senior Manager level
- Designing flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s business needs and culture
- Utilizing functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and developing appropriate recommendations
- Ideating with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
- Delivering an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
- Working with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
- Leading effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- Structuring, planning and implementing end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
- Using agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Developing trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
- Engaging the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Developing strong and strategic business relationships with clients
- Articulating and delivering the value of Accenture’s Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
- Bringing a Point of View around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
- Quickly estimating and developing agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support
- Identifying client opportunities-with existing and/or new clients- Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
- Measuring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards, including fast-paced career progression
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Management Consulting Manager-Banking
Posted 3 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Management Consulting Consultant-Insurance
Posted 6 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Management Consulting Consultant/Manager-Insurance
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.