As a team:
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing, or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles.
The Sales Teams lead the sale of large and complex opportunities at Accenture HK. It is a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Deal Execution Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major Financial Services clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
- This role sits under the direction of a Sales Lead, within the Deal Shaper and Deal Execution team.
- The Deal Execution Manager should want to pursue a career in sales, leading to a Sales Lead role
- As a Deal Execution Manager, you will be involved in the following:
- Developing and shaping of a deal including financial structuring, and pricing strategies
- Ensuring our sales offering aligns with client requirements
- Developing and co-ordinating the key terms and conditions for the contract, including performance-based elements
- Work with deal leadership team on the development, refinement and execution of the sales strategy
- On larger deals, managing a proposal manager and being ultimately responsible for the bid submission
- Ensure deal strategy and proposal activities comply with internal governance processes
- Creating a sales campaign strategy and ensuring the involvement of the Accenture Leadership to develop winning, compelling, and compliant proposals
- Supporting the wider sales team in sales initiatives, to drive best practices and sales excellence
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You should have some financial/commercial acumen
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: business development, bid/proposal management, sales negotiations, or commercial pricing
- Proficient at assessing complex problems and identifying solutions, for example carrying out detailed analysis
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management, when establishing near-term goals
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Use of autonomy to make decisions and acting independently, to determine appropriate methods and procedures on new assignments
- Organised and proficient at planning to achieve challenging timelines
- Proficient at working collaboratively with both the internal sales team and client stakeholders
- Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and Accenture
- Management of medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts within Accenture or client organisation
- Experience of Financial Services would be helpful, but not essential.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated
What’s in it for you
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.