- Lead pre-sales activities (i.e. POC, demo, discovery workshops) to guide clients to develop meaning and practical solutions
- Work in conjunction with different parties to conceptualize and propose solution approaches
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis for projects
- Manage client and stakeholder expectation by proactive provision of market research with competitor and data analysis to build long term rapport with clients
- Identify and prioritize the short and long term new value opportunities for clients
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Promote the adaptation of Agile Delivery model both internally and externally, and to keep abreast of the most updated trend of new technologies
- Responsible for overall project management to ensure projects are delivered on-time to meet client satisfaction
- Develop project planning in initial stages for progress monitoring and tracking, formulating measures for risk mitigation
- Manage resources including internal onshore and offshore resources, stakeholders, external vendors
- Manage any changes during project implementation including scope, requirements clarification, timeline, resources allocation, cost, etc
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.