With a proven track record, Accenture is focused on leveraging local best practices and successes, and is dedicated to delivering premium client value and results. Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately attain high performance.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Intern, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gather and document client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Perform financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assist in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Support the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
- Studying in a Bachelor degree program at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date January 2021 or later
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work visa
- Good financial acumen, financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and preferably Chinese
* To apply, please register online and submit your CV, your HKDSE result (for oversea student your high school graduation grades) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Failed to submit the above documents, your application may not be considered. Please also state clearly on the CV the dates you will be in Hong Kong for 1) interview and 2) internship.
Application Deadline: Feb 29, 2020 - submissions after due date will be waitlisted.
Due to the high volume of candidates, applications are processed in batches from Mar to Jul 2020. Thanks for your patience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.