1. Work as a key member of Greater China marketing & communications to manage Accenture’s brand and reputation in Hong Kong, by working closely with other client marketing and corporate marketing teams in the region to ensure consistency of brand positioning and client-centricity in reputation programs.
2. Plan and execute local executives’ communications, thought leadership campaigns and external sponsorships, by working closely with Accenture’s Hong Kong business council to build cross-industry and cross-business synergy and align all marketing deliverables to Greater China growth objectives.
3. Leverage Accenture’s iconic thought leadership contents and local influencers to shape Hong Kong client conversation agenda and enhance the brand’s relevance to local economic, social and industrial digital transformation issues, especially the business opportunities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
4. Manage relationship with major academic institutions, trade associations and chambers of commerce in Hong Kong to build a healthy but cost-effective platform for Accenture’s subject matter experts and corporate leadership to profile our innovation-driven insights and capabilities.
5. Collaborate within Greater China corporate marketing team to make our voice further penetrate the press, social media, external analyst groups and candidates in Hong Kong with locally specific themes, contents, networks and best timing to amplify our unique positioning at the intersection of business and technology trends.
Skills and Work Experience
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing and branding organizations, preferably with market-leading professional services or multinational firms in the hi-tech sectors.
2. Proven capability of content marketing, event marketing, thought leadership programs and getting insights from data.
3. Work experience in journalism and media is a plus. Strong network with Hong Kong key opinion leaders of technology and innovation is another plus.
4. Need to demonstrate solid capabilities in strategic thinking, analytical reasoning, language proficiency, and attention to details.
5. Fluent Mandarin, English, and Cantonese in both verbal and written communications a must (bi-lingual written test is mandatory before interview).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.