The Salesforce Functional Consultant works closely with client to uncover business requirements and to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy. Candidates will be designing marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce capabilities. Moreover, candidates will participate in other software development lifecycle (SDLC) phases, and play important role such as testing leads, data migration leads, etc.
A professional at this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirement workshops and design sessions.
- Working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications to different clients at the enterprise level.
- Develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Elaborate application business requirements and translate into technical designs.
- Participate in technical feasibility analysis, preparation of prototypes.
- Configure the Salesforce solution.
- Design test scenarios, write and lead execution of test scripts.
- Develop, test and support system integration phase.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Participate actively with curiosity in continuous improvement process and quality.
- Share knowledge and best practices.