Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future the top players listed in the Fortune Global 500 across multiple industries.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager provides consultative Business and technology advisory and implementation services to help clients going through the transformation journey by establishing advanced capabilities enabled by emerging technologies.
Technology Advisory professionals work with client to define and execute technology transformation strategy to embrace the power of disruptive technologies, via improving operation efficiency and enabling new business model.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, sell and implement technology transformation offerings according to market demand and technology trends
- Identify and develop market opportunities of selected offerings
- Manage the sales cycle and contracting process
- Lead project delivery team and manage end to end project delivery
- Grow solution team based on market and project demand
- Manage project delivery quality and client satisfaction