Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00649035 00649035_en
This position is a full time Associate Manager role to be filled by an experienced legal counsel, with at least 4 years of corporate work experience in a MNC or law firm. The role will mainly focus on corporate, compliance, regulatory matters in Greater China, particularly Hong Kong.
1. LLB or equivalent law degree.
2. At least 4 years of relevant legal experience with an MNC and/or a law firm.
3. Experienced in corporate work and/or commercial law.
4. Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
5. Ability to consistently apply good judgment.
1. Provide legal counsel, advice and guidance relating to the company’s operations in Hong Kong to ensure maximum protection of the company’s legal rights, mitigation of legal risks and continued legal compliance.
2. Review, advise, initiate and follow up on corporate matters (licenses and permits etc.)
3. Negotiate and draft contracts and corporate documents that promote the company’s business objectives and mitigate risks.
5. Assist in corporate compliance work to ensure compliance with the applicable local and international laws and regulations.
6. Resolve legal issues or cases in a timely and professional manner.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.