Based in HK
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Finance & Enterprise Performance Team
As a Finance & Enterprise Performance professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services), Treasury & Working Capital, Tax Transformation, Enterprise Value Targeting and Real Estate Transformation. You’ll use your finance expertise to improve operations, increase revenues, reduce costs and drive market differentiation for our world-class clients. You’ll implement exciting new programs, and employ state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to transform an organization from end-to-end.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Finance & Performance Analytics (FP&A) Consultant in our F&EP practice, a typical day might include:
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of strategy, processes, operations, and enterprise performance management
- Evaluating an organization’s financial performance and profitability from end-to-end
- Supporting the CFO in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Using tools such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC or cloud and emerging technologies (SAP Cloud for Analytics/Digital Boardroom, Anaplan) to translate business requirements into the business process flow
- Translating financial strategies into tactics and plans, and monitoring how they are executed across the organization
- Designing and deploying leading-edge EPM methodologies: ZBB, Scenario Based Planning, High-Frequency and Rolling Forecasting
- Supporting clients’ EPM transformation by educating and training their Finance workforce
- Transforming client’s finance & accounting functions, removing human middleware with such capabilities as EPM Cloud, On Premise/In-Memory & Mobile technologies
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change