Job Location: Hong Kong
Regional Description: Hong Kong
Job Number: 00624146 00624146_en
Leveraging global best practices and successes, and delivering premium client value and results in local markets, Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately attain high performance.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
· Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
· Gather and document client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
· Perform financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
· Assist in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
· Support the testing and implementation of new business processes
· Develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
· Coordinate teams and facilitate discussions
· Studying in Bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date between September 2018 and August 2019
· Good financial acumen, analysis and diagnosis skills
· Passionate about helping clients solve complex issues and generate real business value
· Keen to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Eagerness to learn and adapt to dynamic environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Solid leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and preferably Chinese
· Meet travel requirements, when applicable
* Please click apply and submit your CV, your HKDSE result (high school graduation grades for overseas student) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Failed to submit the above documents, your application may not be considered.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with team-mates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.