Leveraging global best practices and successes, and delivering premium client value and results in local markets, Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately attain high performance.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
· Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
· Gather and document client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
· Perform financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
· Assist in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
· Support the testing and implementation of new business processes
· Develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
· Coordinate teams and facilitate discussions
· Studying in Bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date between September 2018 and August 2019
· Good financial acumen, analysis and diagnosis skills
· Passionate about helping clients solve complex issues and generate real business value
· Keen to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Eagerness to learn and adapt to dynamic environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Solid leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and preferably Chinese
· Meet travel requirements, when applicable
* Please click apply and submit your CV, your HKDSE result (high school graduation grades for overseas student) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Failed to submit the above documents, your application may not be considered.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with team-mates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.