- Work closely with designers, project managers and engineers in driving user goals.
- Deliver and maintain high quality interface implementation to enable a great user experience.
- Support the products’ interface implementation (HTML, CSS, presentational JS) and work with other teams to maintain a style guide for others to reference.
- Participate in business development activities (sizing and estimations, propose appropriate technologies, risk assessments and suggest mitigations).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to restful APIs to relational database structures.
- Knowledge on hybrid mobile application development (Cordova / Ionic / Titanium / ReactNative / etc…) is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-learning and good self-management
- Excellent communicate skill in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work VISA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.