Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
- Provide Tier2 and Tier 3 operational support including on-call and troubleshooting of network performance and capacity for deployed solutions.
- Participate in project deployment and implementation of comprehensive changes in the infrastructure.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with Enterprise Architecture organizations regarding service requirements and development of the network strategy.
- Contribute to the development of KX capital (job aids, deployment guides, configuration generators etc.).
- At least 2 to 4 years in networking technologies including operational support, design and deployment.
- Strong hands-on experience in area of network security with focus on Enterprise Firewalls as well Routing, Switching, Wireless (products from vendors such: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Aruba).
- Professional Network/Security certifications are desirable but not essential.
- Practitioner of processes in ITIL methodology.
- Very good knowledge of English (technical and business).
- Programming/scripting skills (Python, PERL etc.) nice to have.
What we can offer:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale or the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools;
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.