The Sales & Pricing Performance Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for the effectiveness and enablement of the sales methodology and sales and pricing services throughout the organization. The COE delivers services to portfolios primarily through the Sales Support teams made up of the Sales & Pricing Performance Business Partners, Analytics and Sales Operations.
Analytics professionals develop and mature business insights and processes through data analysis, partner engagement, and end user enablement.
Candidates must have the skills and interest to improve analytical tools to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support Sales and Pricing initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Thorough understanding of Sales & Pricing Analytics Studio dashboards (a.k.a. Einstein, Salesforce), AND/OR QlikView, QlikSense, PowerBI with ability to assess potential system issues/bugs.
- Collaborative mindset, working with Analytics COE team members, CIO Dev Ops, as well as, Analytics Leads and other end users to help prioritize enhancement requests & resolution on open issues.
- Strong eye for detail/quality assurance skills, helping to ensure highest product quality across dashboard tools.
- Work closely with S&PP COE team member, CIO Dev Ops and Analytics Leads to help ensure standardization across dashboard tools.
- Assistance with data visualization and introduction of info graphics across reporting dashboards to help tell a compelling story.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Analytics Studio (a.k.a. Einstein Analytics, Salesforce) OR QlikSense/QlikView/PowerBI Tools: ADVANCED
- Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
- Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: ADVANCED
- Metrics Definition and Usage: INTERMEDIATE
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience:
- High level of curiosity and creativity.
- 4-6 yrs Sales & Pricing On-line Tools experience (Analytics Studio, QlikSense, QlikView, PowerBI).
- Understanding of Accenture sales process and systems.
- Analytics and Data Visualization experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail; Quality assurance/thoroughness.
- Collaborative mindset with ability to work with users (many at the leadership level) to understand potential system issues or explain resolutions or tool functionality.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources.
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.