Accenture Technology is looking for a technology enthusiast ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development and technology implementation for business.
You’ll be part of the team working primarily for regional clients with strong focus on Microsoft products.
Upon completion of initial Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) learning path, you'll start work within an implementation team on design and implementation of Dynamics CRM technical solutions to our customers – from various segment of market (banking, insurance, utilities, retail etc…)
Your role will cover:
- Design, code, test D365 application modules or related applications according to the technical specification
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and test execution ensuring the application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
- Continuous learning of the technology followed by Microsoft Dynamics certification(s)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- University degree in a software development area
- Practical experience with .NET / C# programming and databases
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English
Nice to have skills:
- Hands on D365 development experience
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with unit testing
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript)
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.