Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Management consulting area may involve the identification and cross-utilization of best practices, analytical techniques, change management and coaching skills, strategy development or even the simple advantage of an outsider's perspective. Accenture's Management Consultants are typically involved in various projects for our clients including banks, insurance companies, automotive clients or telco companies.
We are currently looking for Management Consultant following key responsibilities:
- Improve performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans
- Having an active role in all aspects of the project - Identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and helping to implement change.
- Bring Accenture formal frameworks and methodologies to identify problems or suggest more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
A career in Accenture Consulting is varied because each project presents a new opportunity to learn and new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business problems and people.
We need people who are able to think out of the box, are creative and flexible, able to offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- 3+ year experience of successful delivery/participation of consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong business & industry knowledge – especially in automotive, telco or financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Geographic flexibility (namely Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland)
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluent English
- Experience with leading small team is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Change Management Lead - 4018751
Public Service Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Integrated Eligibility Value Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.