- Support implementation of the Flexible Workforce Category strategy for Gallia local projects and initiatives
- Work in alignment with global regional local P and category goals for Flexible Workforce
- Provide input on the Flexible Workforce strategy.
- Reporting and analysis
- Assist in reporting on spend and headcount.
- Negotiate contracts, in collaboration with Legal department and responsible for obtaining signatures
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and Accenture internal policies
- Monitor termination dates and ensure timely renewal
- Stakeholder management
- Promote the flexible workforce and build relationships with key stakeholders higher management within Accenture business and HR .
- Obtain stakeholder requirements and demand for Flexible Workforce.
- Provide an escalation point for sourcing challenges
- Liaise with multiple departments Procurement, Legal, HR to ensure communication paths remain open
- Support and roll out of sourcing initiatives within Gallia
- Support and do RFPs
- Do market research and supplier identification for all sourcing projects
- Escalate performance issues
- Forecast demand towards suppliers
- Assist in structural supplier relationship meetings
Support the integration of acquired companies into Accenture
- Manage projects which require a high number of external resources
- Participate in proposal solutioning by business
- E.g. implementation of new VMS tool, manage innovative solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self management and ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks appropriately
Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer focused approach
Comfortable working in an international matrix type organization
Understanding of Accenture s type of busines model and staffing specifics connected thereto.
Comfortable with working in a high demanding environment
Proficient in MS office especially PowerPoint and Excel
Fluent in English French.
Ability to understand and communicate French nuances market, process, relationships
High level understanding and or experience in data analysis is a big plus.
Some level of knowledge experience of the staffing industry or of procurement experience is a plus.
Requisite Education and Experience Minimum Qualifications
A bachelor s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, management, economics, legal, procurement or comparable professional education
Some working experience in Procurement or Staffing Industry is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.