Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business driven projects in Logistics for Fortune 500 companies. In this capacity, you will have frequent interaction with team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. Additionally, this role will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas.
- Proactively manages and monitors own and team execution of data and project and supplier deliverables and status on sourcing execution projects in an effective manner
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in Practice spending across a wide array of leading companies
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects with strong procurement support
- Responsible for creating RFPs and negotiating purchases and contracts for services on behalf of Accenture customers
- Perform supplier research and identification and perform RFP analyses such as rate card analyses, basic TCO, etc
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of the sourcing strategy, development of the RFP, scorecard, and Statement of Work, and other sourcing and contracting documents
- Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results
- Grow team management skills, coaching team members in the art of Negotiation and Contracting
- Expand business development skills to identify and propose account growth opportunities for additional sourcing services
- Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth
- Mentor sourcing team on stakeholder and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiations and contracting
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain management, or managing suppliers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices in the Logistics category
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or a quantitative discipline
- Post-graduate Degree, preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Knowledge of procurement operations
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable communication style to enable conformance with our customers’ varied corporate cultures and organizational structures
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.