The Sales & Pricing Performance (S&PP) Pursuit Services Interactive Graphic Design (IGD) team was established to help sales teams adopt a digital approach during the sales cycle. We do this by offering a range of digital solutions including video, customized sites, interactive prototypes, web presentations, and storytelling experience platforms.
We are seeking a Project Lead who will work with our global web development team, alongside project managers, UI/UX designers and web developers. The project lead will oversee the development of assigned projects across the project lifecycle, from initiation through delivery. The role involves working closely with deal teams and senior stakeholders to establish requirements and define scope, manage scheduling, communications, and monitor progress.
The candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills and be comfortable working in an iterative and adaptive project management style.
Interactive Graphic Design is part of the Pursuit Services team which has a global presence. Pursuit Services work on a 24*5 model and has a 600+ team members spread across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assess project requirements and define project scope
- Assess team capacity to support, and create feasible project schedules in conjunction with demand management
- Facilitate internal project kick off calls and transition calls with designers and developers
- Set project status calls and ensure communications are managed throughout
- Update the team planner and trackers accordingly
- Troubleshooting, escalating issues and raising red flags as appropriate
- Support project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and innovative work for our web team
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing stakeholders
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
- Deal Shaping – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
- Value Analysis and Prioritization – INTERMEDIATE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project management certification
- ·English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience:
- 5 years+ relevant work experience
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management in Accenture
- A proven track record of excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to work across time-zones
- Experience working with creative teams
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.