OverviewServer Infrastructure Delivery Unit is responsible for operating infrastructure solutions for external clients. An L2/L3 resource is expected to function as the highest level of technical support and escalation for server related issues, incidents and initiatives. Server Infrastructure support engineer should have sufficient experience with servers and tightly cooperate with other infrastructure teams to deliver the service on a wide scale.
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator (package/patch management, provisioning, configuration, backup/restore)
- In depth knowledge of Linux RedHat/CentOS, Debian,SUSE and other distributions, boot and system initialization process, filesystem layout, network, storage and other subsystems configuration.
- Hands on experience with MySQL, Redis, Memcached or other middleware.
- Familiarity with virtualization (VMWare, Xen) and Storage (SAN, NAS) management and concepts (RAID, Zoning, etc.)
- Proficient in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) or experience with enterprise management (Spacewalk, SaltStack, Foreman) or automation (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins) will be considered an advantage
- Be flexible for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops; or perform remote site installation and configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree is beneficial
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
- Benefits packages
- Training package on various technologies and possibility to gain a certification
- International teams and multilingual environment
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
- Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.