- Analyze potential network security incidents to identify security breaches.
- Investigate security breaches and make qualified decisions and recommendations for corrective action.
- Participate in threat hunting activities.
- Coordinate with other teams and organizations as necessary.
- Assist in larger security incidents and more complex investigations.
- Operate endpoint security and SIEM solutions.
- Collaborate with Cyber Threat Intelligence and remediation teams
- Manage security infrastructure
- Home office could be arranged
- Travel requirements 0-5%.
- Understanding of computer operating systems, including server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
- Security analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs to detect required information and patterns
- Understanding of network protocols & architecture
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (Amazon, Azure, Google)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manipulate and present data
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
- Strong willingness to learn and grow within the role
- Experience in incident response or in other operational security roles
- Experience with SIEM, EDR and intrusion detection solutions
- Programming and scripting skills
- Education: In course or advanced studies in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering or related careers
- IT Security certifications like GCIA, GCIH, GCIA, GREM, CEH, GCFA
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.